The common music theme thread

We good? Or, you what toss more shit around? Up to you pussy!
This is the music forum, asshole.

I negged 1 of your posts in the PF...so you feel justified to randomly neg about 100 of my music videos that has nothing to do with you?

Stay unhinged, derpy

You're just too unstable..and lack any sort of rationale.

This is the music forum, asshole.

I negged 1 of your posts in the PF...so you feel justified to randomly neg about 100 of my music videos that has nothing to do with you?

Stay unhinged, derpy

You're just too unstable..and lack any sort of rationale.
We obviously weren't good when I asked last....we good now? You can sneak in hear and skulk around fucking with others, you are gonna do it to me without a response.

We obviously weren't good when I asked last....we good now? You can sneak in hear and skulk around fucking with others, you are gonna do it to me without a response.

WTF are you ranting about, psycho???
Just so we're clear...
Does that babble of yours mean you intend on removing those 200+ or so negs you just carpet bombed me with for no good reason at all other than because I gave you 1 wittle bitty down vote in a politics thread in which you mentioned me??

WTF are you ranting about, psycho???
Just so we're clear...
Does that babble of yours mean you intend on removing those 200+ or so negs you just carpet bombed me with for no good reason at all other than because I gave you 1 wittle bitty down vote in a politics thread in which you mentioned me??
getting things back on track