The Day LeBron Passes Kareem Pool

@HammerDown
With the final results in feel free to go ahead and credit my vcash account the 10k for winning this event. Great job running this @Batman and special thanks to everyone who participated.
7afmsy.jpg

are people really mad about the crowd all taking pictures of the shot?

Yep, as we all know people NEVER took flash photography of big sporting moments. Especially not during the kickoff of the Super Bowl.

Never ever ever ever.

are people really mad about the crowd all taking pictures of the shot?

It's weird to me that people wouldn't want to see the shot with their own eyeballs. There are gonna be thousands of other people taking pictures that you could look at later.

It's weird to me that people wouldn't want to see the shot with their own eyeballs. There are gonna be thousands of other people taking pictures that you could look at later.
It’s not very hard to hold your phone in front of you, and thumb that touch screen while not looking at your phone.

You can adjust the horizon en sech later. Print it off, get LBJ to sign it and hang that fucker up.

I have dozens and dozens of Miggy not hitting his 3000th or 500th pics on my phone. Still saw him not achieve the milestones with my own eyes when taking em. Prolly a few hundred gifs I could purge on here too.

Hey batman I still haven't received my winnings...could you reach out to hammer and see what the hold up is? Thanks :thumb:

Hey batman I still haven't received my winnings...could you reach out to hammer and see what the hold up is? Thanks :thumb:

Rumor is, Hammer lost ownership of the site in a game of naked Horse with Ryan Day.

I called Coach Day.
His secretary said he busy playing naked Cornhole with Nick Saban, Steve Sarkisian and some guy named Baldwin.

I'm sorry for the delay of your winnings and I will continue to investigate the situation.

People still watch the NBA?

Only highlights I even watch on YouTiube are of the hilarious interactions between Chuck and Shaq.