The end of senility...

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,354.00
I resisted the urge to mention POTUS with this subject, because it's really too huge and potentially awesome for political BS.

Wifey brought this to my attention as a hope for the stroke victims and other old, drooling retards she works with every day. However, the implications are sooo much more. They've figured out what pinches off your synapses when you age and have also found a way to trick them back into operation. This truly looks like the end of old-age mental decline. The same goes for several kinds of permanent brain injuries, some retards, etc.

Here's the bad news - the scum monsters at Google got their tentacles on it and are holding the research in their private research firm Calico.

Drug Reverses Age-Related Mental Decline Within Days In Mice

Just a few doses of an experimental drug can reverse age-related declines in memory and mental flexibility in mice, according to a new study by UC San Francisco scientists. The drug, called ISRIB, has already been shown in laboratory studies to restore memory function months after traumatic brain injury (TBI), reverse cognitive impairments in Down Syndrome, prevent noise-related hearing loss, fight certain types of prostate cancer, and even enhance cognition in healthy animals.

i don't see anything about google "holding" it...are you suggesting that they're going to prevent it from going further in its research and, eventually, being brought to market?

i don't see anything about google "holding" it...are you suggesting that they're going to prevent it from going further in its research and, eventually, being brought to market?
Yeah, Calico grabbed the rights to the molecule very early - and it's a non-traded firm owned by Google.

That's a bummer because I can't buy the stock AND because the Google freaks might keep it quietly to themselves. Eventually, they'll have to release it to the world, but they could tie this thing up for decades.

Enough news about the molecule is out though...where it can be copied and tested. Google will crush any who try though.

could have easily posted this without making it political, you just aren't capable.

and of course you have to hitch a conspiracy theory to it.

Last edited: