TV Series The Expanse

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Season 5 trailer:

Stuff like this pisses me off. I'd love to watch this show, same way I'd love to watch Star Trek Discovery.

But I have to run my home internet off of my phone. I use up all my bandwidth just coming here, reading news, paying bills, and going to facebook.
Frontier dsl is available out here, but it sucked, was down half the time, and slower than my phone.

If you can't get cable internet you can't watch shit anymore.

Hell yeah. Didn't love Season 4 but hopefully Season 5 gets a little bigger in scope. See Cas Anwar is still on the show, though his presence certainly isn't emphasized in the trailer.

Season 6 teaser:

Season 6 trailer:

So I tried to watch this in Florida last winter when I had wifi. I had a hard time following it and getting into it. Maybe I'll try it again this winter.

So I tried to watch this in Florida last winter when I had wifi. I had a hard time following it and getting into it. Maybe I'll try it again this winter.
I watched it upon first run and it didn’t do a lot for. I couldn’t really follow along.

So I did a rewatch binge, and I LOVED it. There is a LOT of stuff going on that waiting a week between episodes totally kills. This show has to be binged to be appreciated. And maybe binged multiple times.

I don’t know if I will do a full rewatch heading into the S6 release, but I will probably rewatch S5 at least.