Movie The Fantastic Four (2025)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
And out of the FLOOD of Marvel Cinematic Universe news today, saving the best for last: there is nothing I'm more excited about than this.

The Fantastic Four MCU reboot is coming soon! To be directed by Jon Watts, director of the MCU Spider-Man films!

Update: The film will likely be released in 2023 in 2024 on Friday, November 8, 2024 Friday, February 14, 2025 Friday, May 2, 2025 Friday, July 25, 2025, following Guardians of the Galaxy 3 Blade Thunderbolts Deadpool 3 Blade Thunderbolts and preceding Avengers 5: The Kang Dynasty Blade.

Disney said:
Jon Watts will direct the new feature film for Marvel's First Family, Fantastic Four!

I'm happy about this. I hope the casting is good along with the story. Of course this is also the 5th chance to make a 1st impression, but at least this time it's with a studio that has reasons to care.

Is it another origin story or are they going to do like MCU Spider-Man and skip it. With this being the third re-telling they probably don’t need one.

Is it another origin story or are they going to do like MCU Spider-Man and skip it. With this being the third re-telling they probably don’t need one.

Don't know yet. All they announced was it was getting made and who the director was

Release date just announced at SDCC 2022 as Friday, November 8, 2024.

Also announced that instead of being considered part of Phase 4 as it formerly was, Fantastic Four will start Phase 6 of the MCU.

Delayed about 3 months to Friday, May 2, 2025 by writers' strike.

1707927886744.png
Happy Valentine’s Day from Marvel’s First Family! Pedro Pascal, Vanessa Kirby, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, and Joseph Quinn are The Fantastic Four.

View attachment 116146
Happy Valentine’s Day from Marvel’s First Family! Pedro Pascal, Vanessa Kirby, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, and Joseph Quinn are The Fantastic Four.

I'm assuming, like everyone else, that from the logo and general aesthetic, the movie will have a more 60s retro vibe, which would be great. Lots of fun potential there.

Cast looks to be solid as well. Don't know much about the actors playing Sue and Johnny, but Pascal is a great actor so I'm sure he'll be good. And Ebon's character in The Bear is sorta like a version of Grimm anyway so this is right in his wheel house.

I'm assuming, like everyone else, that from the logo and general aesthetic, the movie will have a more 60s retro vibe, which would be great. Lots of fun potential there.

Cast looks to be solid as well. Don't know much about the actors playing Sue and Johnny, but Pascal is a great actor so I'm sure he'll be good. And Ebon's character in The Bear is sorta like a version of Grimm anyway so this is right in his wheel house.
Yes, that is the rumor of a 60's Era setting. Makes you think they follow the stuck in the quantum realm plot.

I do not get Hollywood's Pedro Pascal obsession

I don't understand. There is no small child for Pedro to rescue in F4

Time for controversy:

Announced that, in this film, Silver Surfer will be female (to be played by Julia Garner from Ozark).

cPdFJN2qf7aENVUznpgium-1200-80.jpg