The Fascinating Story of the Man From the Year 3906

I see at least two problems with his claims:

1.) Mars colonized by 2100 - not gonna happen
2.) Cities built "across galaxies" is physically impossible by 2000 years in the future. Just getting there would take sooo much longer but to actually "build cities?" Absurd.

The 2nd & 3rd links beyond the article are no good for me and the first took me to Amazon India to buy the book for 1,825 rupees (495 for the kindle version). Wtf kinda crypto shit you trynna pull now :suspicious:

Anywho- sounds like my dude bonked his head while trippin on some serious liberty caps or something.

5acaccc6-670a-4c9a-9c2e-28f067825744.gif

But I’ll tell future generations not to accept the free trips to Mars…just in case.

Time travel is fantasy...other than the traveling we do every day.

Swapping consciousness with another through the 'ether' is a nice twist though. I think that concept was covered to some degree in the movie K-PAX.

Humans don't have the capacity for a Utopian world. Too much animal in the strain still....however, with the exponential increase in our ability to edit/splice genes and understand our own behaviors and the causes...coupled with AI and neural network capabilities.... :think:

Imagine if you will, a Pict ancestor in what now is Great Britain hearing that there would be 1000 ft tall buildings and flying contraptions that landed on the moon 2000 years in the future.

Like him, we have no idea what we will be able to do 2000 years in our future. Our modern civilization probably looks like Utopia to her.

The condition of the time traveler, encephalitis lethargica, is what ails the patients in the movie Awakenings. DeNiro and Robin Williams starred in it.

Crazy condition to find yourself in I’m sure.

80 years does seem quick to pull off colonization of Mars. But sorta depends on what you definible colonization as.

Kinda interested in why our future Earthlings would bail on Mars, while stretching out into other galaxies.

The 2nd & 3rd links beyond the article are no good for me and the first took me to Amazon India to buy the book for 1,825 rupees (495 for the kindle version). Wtf kinda crypto shit you trynna pull now :suspicious:

Anywho- sounds like my dude bonked his head while trippin on some serious liberty caps or something.

5acaccc6-670a-4c9a-9c2e-28f067825744.gif

But I’ll tell future generations not to accept the free trips to Mars…just in case.
So I guess you ain't down with buying a time share on Planet Bezos?

The condition of the time traveler, encephalitis lethargica, is what ails the patients in the movie Awakenings. DeNiro and Robin Williams starred in it.

Crazy condition to find yourself in I’m sure.

80 years does seem quick to pull off colonization of Mars. But sorta depends on what you definible colonization as.

Kinda interested in why our future Earthlings would bail on Mars, while stretching out into other galaxies.
I heard the water is worse than Flint Michigan's