The Kelce documentary movie juat released on Amazon Prime

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I'd imagine it will be mentioned constantly during tomorrow's broadcast on TNF. I just finished watching it and it was way better than I was expecting. It Follows Jason Kelce last year which he was thinking would be his last. Obviously a lot of Travis too since they played in thr Super Bowl.

It was very high production too. Coolest part is when they showed the Eagles playoff wins over the Giants amd 49ers it was old school NFL Films style with NFL Gilms style music. Such a shame that stuff doesn't grt made anymore. And then thr Super Bowl and right after was very powerful.

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I'd imagine it will be mentioned constantly during tomorrow's broadcast on TNF. I just finished watching it and it was way better than I was expecting. It Follows Jason Kelce last year which he was thinking would be his last. Obviously a lot of Travis too since they played in thr Super Bowl.

It was very high production too. Coolest part is when they showed the Eagles playoff wins over the Giants amd 49ers it was old school NFL Films style with NFL Gilms style music. Such a shame that stuff doesn't grt made anymore. And then thr Super Bowl and right after was very powerful.

If its about Jason then I may watch. His brother? Nope.

If its about Jason then I may watch. His brother? Nope.

It focuses on Jason.

Best sports documentary since The Last Dance in my opinion. Although this is a 1 hour and 50 minute movie compared to a 10 episode series. Gives good insight into what goes into the decision making of contemplating retirement for an older player as the season goes on. From the family side to all the physical pain that takes the toll during the season with all the meds you gotta take to just the love of playing the game.

was surprised the first mention of it i noticed was at the end of half time there.