The Last of Us

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 876.00
I finally got around to playing this game. Finished it about 10 minutes ago.

All I can say is - Amazing.

Short, but amazing.

The multiplayer in the first one at its peak was some of the most fun I ever had playing an online shooter. I don't think I touched the story until I had owned the game for 6 months. That said, the campaign gameplay was a let down for me even though I thought the story and visuals were great.

I had heard it was a game where you could be stealthy or just run in guns blazin' but it always seemed like if you wanted to go stealthy you'd end up taking 5x longer to complete any given level. It got reaaaaalll annoying.

The second one frankly just sucked. I don't think I made it half way through before I lost interest. No multiplayer on that one either which was a huge bummer.

The multiplayer in the first one at its peak was some of the most fun I ever had playing an online shooter. I don't think I touched the story until I had owned the game for 6 months. That said, the campaign gameplay was a let down for me even though I thought the story and visuals were great.

I had heard it was a game where you could be stealthy or just run in guns blazin' but it always seemed like if you wanted to go stealthy you'd end up taking 5x longer to complete any given level. It got reaaaaalll annoying.

The second one frankly just sucked. I don't think I made it half way through before I lost interest. No multiplayer on that one either which was a huge bummer.

I mostly stealthed it and it seemed really short to me. I haven't tried the PVP stuff yet (if it's even still a thing), but I did finish the "Left Behind" expansion today. That was mostly a movie, though.

I'm gonna catch up on some other older games I missed, but will for sure get to the second one.

I finally got around to playing this game. Finished it about 10 minutes ago.

All I can say is - Amazing.

Short, but amazing.
It’s too bad the second game pretty much ruins how amazing the first game is.

It’s too bad the second game pretty much ruins how amazing the first game is.
That seems to be the general consensus. I likewise was thrown off by the second one. The gameplay was enjoyable. The story, centering purely on revenge tied to that terrible Abby character, was incredibly underwhelming.

That seems to be the general consensus. I likewise was thrown off by the second one. The gameplay was enjoyable. The story, centering purely on revenge tied to that terrible Abby character, was incredibly underwhelming.
Honestly quit play an hr and a half in. I haven’t picked it up since. Wish I bought a disc so I could have at least recouped some of my money but nope. Had to buy it online the minute it came out.