The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Zelda is by far my favorite gaming franchise. I considered OoT the best single player game ever made for 2 decades until I finally completed The Breath of the Wild after playing it over the course of several years. Ultimately putting in over 170 hours into it. It was so amazing at everything it did with the open world it created and how fun and worthwhile it was to explore every part of it.

Elden Ring came out last year that game was so amazing and out of nowhere for me. Explored every part of it and beat it at around 130 hours over the course of maybe 9 months. That took over as the best single player game of all time for me. But now Zelda Tears of the Kingdom might be surpassing Elden Ring. I've put in over 130 hours and I'm probably just 40% of the way through it. I was very lukewarm heading into it with everything they showed and the concept of reusing the world from Breath of the Wild. But the final trailer got me excited and the game has surpassed my expectations beyond what I thought was possible.

It's amazing how much it was able to improve upon an already amazing game in Breath of the Wild while really more than doubling the already massive map size by adding a sky filled with sky islands and underworld layers to the map.

An all time great trailer.

Last edited:
The build and fuse mechanics are a game changer and make it unlike nay other game out there.

Although everything in this video is next level very creative builds that people are making with parts.