The Line - Saudi Arabia

I was having a conversation with my wife last night about "where we could live if we ever wanted to move". I identified that I wouldn't be happy if I didn't have at least one acre of lush green grass around my house. Living in a massive urban complex surrounded by desert would be a prison.

Compared to the ordinary Saudi citizen, this setup would probably be a massive quality of life improvement.

Compared to the ordinary Saudi citizen, this setup would probably be a massive quality of life improvement.
Depends on what one considers "quality of life". Living in a place like that would be sacrificing certain freedoms and some people prioritize some of those freedoms over other perceived gains.

Depends on what one considers "quality of life". Living in a place like that would be sacrificing certain freedoms and some people prioritize some of those freedoms over other perceived gains.

Yeah for sure. But if you're used to living in a city in the desert where you're close quarters anyhow, this seems like a pretty nice upgrade.