Nebraska Cornhuskers The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship

k8QHWV.gif

OK.

Let's put a pass rush on Dylan, and a DB on the receiver.

Game day!

I get nervous thinking about it. We gotta get that monkey off the back.

Baseball update

Huskers are sitting (15-5) after Tuesday's 11-5 win over UNO and Wednesday's 3-1 win over N. Dakota St.

Three game series beginning today against (10-11) New Mexico St @ Haymarket Park.

Today and Saturday's games won't have weather issues, but looking at the future-cast, Sunday's game is likely to get cancelled due to rain.

Husker women look like shit all game. Getting pounded by the Beavers

Watched the Houston/ A&M game last night. Hoiberg needs to find athleticism like that. Maybe press more. Need to push the line with the refs more. Was crazy the stuff they were letting A&M get away with but would go down the other end and call a ticky tac foul on Houston. Not sure if it was just how they thought A&M was fast so gave all the hand checks/pushes/body bumps a pass.

Need more guys that are a threat to drive and score or dish. I think we can look back in the Nebrasketball thread and see where I mentioned that we didn't really have a guy on the team that could create his own shot and score when we needed it. Both Houston and A&M had those types of guys.

Hopefully Hoiberg has some luck in the portal and spends off-season working on team foot speed to up the Defensive intensity.