The Rangers are free falling

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
They had a 6.5 game lead in the division in late June, now they’re third in the division and behind the Blue Jays for the third WC spot

Their bullpen has completely imploded since the ASB, and meanwhile one of the pieces they traded for Chapman has the lowest ERA in the AL since the deadline.

I know from experience, when the entire team is good other than the bullpen, it’s harder to watch that full on rebuilding seasons

How many ex-Mets do they have on the team?

This year's 2014 A's

They are still just 2 games out of 1st.

They are still just 2 games out of 1st.
But they’re headed in the wrong direction. It’s mostly just regression back to the mean because no one expected them to perform this well this year. Sucks that this collapse at the end of the season will take away from a pretty remarkable turnaround from last season.

It's certainly not good, but there is still plenty of time to right the ship. Jung should be back in 2 weeks, we need to get Evan up here to get some pop in the OF. All three OF positions are giving us nothing at the plate. Taveras needs a fucking DFA in the worst way, I don't care that Jankowski has 4 kids and a wife that wants more, and Grossman and Adolis are great for giving you 4 K's per game and then a HR to keep you thinking they aren't worn out.

LOL @ Austin Hedges

LOL @ Austin Hedges
dude's the new Jeff Mathis

one of the worst hitters I've ever seen. even his minor league track record wasn't that impressive for how touted he was

Astros are the ones free fallin. Rangers storming back to top of division.