The Ryder Cup

Pretty good start for the Yanks this morning. Up 3-1 after the morning alternate shot matches.

It is. Alternate shot is the most difficult format IMHO. At least mentally.
Not a terrible weekend for me to be on the IR :noidea:

I'll have the opportunity to watch all of it live and have already preset my streaming serving to record all of it just in case I have to step out.

How bout that shot by Spieth on 17? That was insane, too bad JT couldn't make the putt.

Not a terrible weekend for me to be on the IR :noidea:

I'll have the opportunity to watch all of it live and have already preset my streaming serving to record all of it just in case I have to step out.

How bout that shot by Spieth on 17? That was insane, too bad JT couldn't make the putt.
That is one of the best shots I've ever seen...at least in regards to physically pulling it off. I really thought he might injure himself.

JT was killing team JT/Speith and for some reason JT is playing this afternoon and Spieth is watching.

That is one of the best shots I've ever seen...at least in regards to physically pulling it off. I really thought he might injure himself.
For a few seconds I thought he was going for a swim :laugh3:

I thought he was going in the water. That would have been fucking hilarious.

Let's hope he's all warmed up and ready to go this afternoon.
Hopefully. I wonder why they wouldn't use Spieth five times. He's playing as well as anybody on the team this year.

Hopefully. I wonder why they wouldn't use Spieth five times. He's playing as well as anybody on the team this year.
I don't know, but I do think that the fact that Justin is quite a bit longer off the tee than Jordan and that is very advantagious at Whistling Straits is driving that decision.

I don't know, but I do think that the fact that Justin is quite a bit longer off the tee than Jordan and that is very advantagious at Whistling Straits is driving that decision.
True. But it seems the hot putter is often the deciding factor in Ryder Cup. JT's hasn't been great recently.

True. But it seems the hot putter is often the deciding factor in Ryder Cup. JT's hasn't been great recently.
We'll have to wait to see how he'll do paired up with Cantlay this afternoon.

Justin Thomas with a nice putt to take the first hole in he and Cantlay's match :yes:

My buddy got us tickets to Sunday's round complete with hospitality tent passes for free drink and food all fuckin day.

I am stoked.

R.a576c66beb9dae01185b083459f7d2bd

My buddy got us tickets to Sunday's round complete with hospitality tent passes for free drink and food all fuckin day.

I am stoked.

R.a576c66beb9dae01185b083459f7d2bd
I went to the last one in Minnesota. Had to buy my own drinks.