The Trans

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
@broncosmitty can help with this.

Currently in southlake waiting to pick up the parents. Watching my back cuz I’ve heard these cats don’t play around here. @Handicappers

So I Was cutting up dead hardwoods in Arkansas the past 2 days. Brought home the rounds in the truck. @Peter Gozintite have I mentioned how much of a beast this truck is?

Anyways I loaded up the truck with wood and got home, ate dinner then had the kids help unload it. My 8 year girl couldn’t pick most of the pieces up. Little man is 5 and had no problem besides the big pieces. I was pretty shocked what he could carry. And sister was trying so he had to help her. She’s no joke. On the b-ball court she does not lose a loose ball on the floor and plays real ball. @HammerDown

Made me think later about the boys at 16,17,18 switching to bewbs and how much stronger they are than girls at that age. I don’t understand how we can entertain this in sports any longer.

Anyway had a great trip and have lots of wood. Lots of wood! @williewilliejuan can probably appreciate

wishing you tards a happy thanksgiving now because I’ll be chopping wood for the next 5 weeks

dana carvey choppin broccoli GIF by Saturday Night Live

I thought this was going to be about a new Will Farrell movie.

The ugly-as-a-bag-o-dicks little thing in yellow. Born male or female?

Last edited:
This thread is loaded with homoerotic imagery