The WOKE PGA Tour

The PGA Commissioner should resign.

Bitch Tits Cheating Michelson should join whatever other league he wants. Phil wants in for one last money grab before he joins the senior tour.

Once they have betting on individual shots, I'd expect Phil to be wearing an earpiece to know how much he'll make for hitting it into a bunker.

Bitch Tits Cheating Michelson should join whatever other league he wants. Phil wants in for one last money grab before he joins the senior tour.

Once they have betting on individual shots, I'd expect Phil to be wearing an earpiece to know how much he'll make for hitting it into a bunker.
In this case he is actually trying to help the younger people on the PGA tour who get fucked by the PGA tour.

In this case he is actually trying to help the younger people on the PGA tour who get fucked by the PGA tour.
They're a monopoly and the players on tour still make so much money that I don't care if the Tour is taking advantage of them to also make money.

Fuck you... Now have a nice day.

They're a monopoly and the players on tour still make so much money that I don't care if the Tour is taking advantage of them to also make money.
Ok. Doesn't change the fact that they screw over the non-marquee players and Phil is supporting a competing product for reasons to help force the PGA to change.

Ok. Doesn't change the fact that they screw over the non-marquee players and Phil is supporting a competing product for reasons to help force the PGA to change.

they're independent contractors... but good luck forming a union to collectively negotiate more favorable terms when the majority of the best players want no part of it.

But would they have to give as much as they take? Lets say they negotiate a portion of the TV money... does that also mean the tour gets to dictate what logos they wear on their hat? I'm sure the PGA would love to get in on that revenue stream as well.

These guys, while not getting direct TV money, are getting sponsorships to the point of looking like a NASCAR race set of logos plastered on every viewable surface. How much of that changes once the PGA gives them some TV cash?

they're independent contractors... but good luck forming a union to collectively negotiate more favorable terms when the majority of the best players want no part of it.

But would they have to give as much as they take? Lets say they negotiate a portion of the TV money... does that also mean the tour gets to dictate what logos they wear on their hat? I'm sure the PGA would love to get in on that revenue stream as well.

These guys, while not getting direct TV money, are getting sponsorships to the point of looking like a NASCAR race set of logos plastered on every viewable surface. How much of that changes once the PGA gives them some TV cash?
What do logos have to do with cash? There is a lot more to what the PGA is doing to the lesser known guys than just money.

Golf is one of the few professional sports where the players actually earn their pay. A direction other professional sports should adopt.

There was the article I saw about his complaints. Some of it is "oh poor baby" but some of it seems pretty legit.

Is “woke” just what dumbasses call things they don’t like now?

And lol at that shitty article OP linked. You couldn’t find something that doesn’t read like it was put through a translator app over a month later?

what a dumbass.