Theological question

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
The abortion discussion(sic) here brought back to mind a question. When does original sin transfer to the innocent newborn(preborn)? When do they become no longer innocents?

well, from there you have to ask when is a fetus a life. what is sin? from there you have to acknowledge how all religions are bullshit (believe in whatever higher power you want, but it's not coming from a book written by man to control the masses). just don't be a dick and live your best life .

well, from there you have to ask when is a fetus a life. what is sin? from there you have to acknowledge how all religions are bullshit (believe in whatever higher power you want, but it's not coming from a book written by man to control the masses). just don't be a dick and live your best life .

Every man finds his own truth. I wish to be enlightened of others truth.

Every man finds his own truth. I wish to be enlightened of others truth.
from your question, you are coming from a christian doctrine, though. if you think original sin is a thing, haven't you already made your choice on your limits of enlightenment?

from your question, you are coming from a christian doctrine, though. if you think original sin is a thing, haven't you already made your choice on your limits of enlightenment?
Do other religions have the concept of other sin? Innocent babies? As an atheist, I reject the concept totally. Doesn't mean that all do. I lean to subjective truth.

Do other religions have the concept of other sin? Innocent babies? As an atheist, I reject the concept totally. Doesn't mean that all do. I lean to subjective truth.
you just said nothing. what do you consider an innocent baby? say what you mean.

you clearly have an idea of when you think life has been born.

you just said nothing. what do you consider an innocent baby? say what you mean.

you clearly have an idea of when you think life has been born.
I posed the question here. No hidden agenda. No gotcha moment waiting.

To those that believe in the concept of original sin, when does it occur? I merely want to know when the original sin manifest itself. Pretty straight forward. Either you know/believe in the concept or you don't.

I put this question in the Philosophy forum to escape the bullshit.

I posed the question here. No hidden agenda. No gotcha moment waiting.

To those that believe in the concept of original sin, when does it occur? I merely want to know when the original sin manifest itself. Pretty straight forward. Either you know/believe in the concept or you don't.

I put this question in the Philosophy forum to escape the bullshit.
again, you posed the question here, but it was already based on your beliefs. you're not looking to be enlightened by anyone. seems pointless.

I am glad that you "know" that I am not looking to be enlightened. Now if only I "knew" that.
Can't help you acknowledge your ignorance, it's in this thread plain as day. Sorry you couldn't see it.

Can't help you acknowledge your ignorance, it's in this thread plain as day. Sorry you couldn't see it.
I will remain ignorant of the answer to my question since you obviously don't know, either.

I will remain ignorant of the answer to my question since you obviously don't know, either.
your question is based completely on your beliefs. so what do you think then?

My question is based on a lack of knowledge. This is not a Socratic dialogue.
again, your question was based on the concept of original sin. you have your thoughts on the subject. others would say it's not even real...

again, your question was based on the concept of original sin. you have your thoughts on the subject. others would say it's not even real...
I already said I don't believe in the concept. The question was asked of those that do believe in the concept.

There are many questions that are based on a work of fiction. This is merely one.