Theological question

The abortion discussion(sic) here brought back to mind a question. When does original sin transfer to the innocent newborn(preborn)? When do they become no longer innocents?
Babies are not born with an original sin on their record in the Book of Life.

They are born with free will and a proclivity to sin passed down from Adam's bad decision.

Don't believe everything that the catholics/antichrist tell you.

Babies are not born with an original sin on their record in the Book of Life.

They are born with free will and a proclivity to sin passed down from Adam's bad decision.

Don't believe everything that the catholics/antichrist tell you.
What about the Baptists?

The abortion discussion(sic) here brought back to mind a question. When does original sin transfer to the innocent newborn(preborn)? When do they become no longer innocents?

the first time they hear rock music... probably in utero

Interesting question and here's one of the first links I found that goes into original sin:

What Is Original Sin? Meaning and Consequences of Ancestral Sin

From what I gathered, we're born with original sin, except for Jesus who had a virgin birth. So I infer that all of those conceived by sex is considered to have a sinful nature after Adam and Eve committed the first sin.

While I'm agnostic, my wife grew up in Presbyterian and Methodist churches. We baptised my son (9) when he was a baby at the Presbyterian church we attended at the time, but my daughter (7) is not baptised as we left that church prior to her birth. We're currently going to a Methodist church and my daughter has asked when she can be baptised, so we're discussing with the pastor and plan for her baptism to be in the fall. I grew up in a nondenominational Christian church and all of these "traditions" are foreign to me.

In my church growing up, there was an "age of accountability." That was the age that God came knocking on a person and they realized they are a lost and needed salvation.

Age range varied but it was typically between 8-12 years old.

I don't think the Bible is 100% clear on when God sends someone to Hell (at least not in the frame where a human being can point at another human being and 100% say that person is going to Hell). However, it is clear on the path that is needed to get there.

Would a Just and Loving God give a human sin just for being a human? That sounds like CRT.

Would a Just and Loving God give a human sin just for being a human? That sounds like CRT.
If GOD were real. He wouldnt be about love. He would be a narcissist that only cared that you do what he says. So I would have to say your question is flawed.

If GOD were real. He wouldnt be about love. He would be a narcissist that only cared that you do what he says. So I would have to say your question is flawed.
Let's just go with God is real ... God's existence has been beat down and no one has been able to prove any aspect of atheism. I am not saying that God is tied to any religion, actually just the opposite. God is responsible for everything. Now let's go with God's narcissism. How much would you care if I said you were an asshole? My guess is you wouldn't give a shit and lose no sleep tonight. My guess is that your disobedience would it not disturb God, but God would understand why your disobedience occurred and already knew it would occur.

NOTE: I do not think you are an asshole, and you probably still don't care. :beer2:

Let's just go with God is real ... God's existence has been beat down and no one has been able to prove any aspect of atheism. I am not saying that God is tied to any religion, actually just the opposite. God is responsible for everything. Now let's go with God's narcissism. How much would you care if I said you were an asshole? My guess is you wouldn't give a shit and lose no sleep tonight. My guess is that your disobedience would it not disturb God, but God would understand why your disobedience occurred and already knew it would occur.

NOTE: I do not think you are an asshole, and you probably still don't care. :beer2:
but I think he would care of the disobedience. Thus all the rules of you better listen to me or else.