Therzdayz multi page discussion on various topics, sprinkled with back handed insults

That's a very specific group

Maybe them

For the rest of us when ground beef and chicken is similar or cheaper.....lunch meat...

Fuck you eating spam for
A little "meat" to go with my eggs.

You must have like 50k friends from all your posts on here.
i have a ton of friends

you may recognize this song, its theirs. nay sayin blues. he just told me they gave approval for a radio spot in LA for their title gear.

How'd you make your chicken thighs, @ill? I'm thinking of a honey/soy/garlic/beer marinade and cooking them up in the cast iron. Maybe some roasted potatoes and kohlrabi on the side. But I can't decide.

Pressure washing is easy and doesnt take much time. You should do that tonight, and then it will be dry enough by Saturday.

Unless wrestling with your friend kid, and her, is too much.
Mistake I've made with recoating decks is only giving them 24 hours to dry. I try to give them at least two days now, over the weekend ideally.

You can find off brand bacon for same price

Sausage is cheaper
I have my own sausage in the freezer right now.

I've been alternating between them.

How'd you make your chicken thighs, @ill? I'm thinking of a honey/soy/garlic/beer marinade and cooking them up in the cast iron. Maybe some roasted potatoes and kohlrabi on the side. But I can't decide.
I'm hungry now.

i have a ton of friends

you may recognize this song, its theirs. nay sayin blues. he just told me they gave approval for a radio spot in LA for their title gear.

I'm still friends with two people from HS

I was super popular last time I was single though

People love the single guy. Married dude with a kid isn't as much fun

Mistake I've made with recoating decks is only giving them 24 hours to dry. I try to give them at least two days now, over the weekend ideally.
Especially in your type of climate. Even in Vegas, Its a minimum of 48 hours. Those pores need to dry out too, not just the surface, or the coating wont penetrate, and will peel and flake off.

Just received a call....from the 386.

Me: "Hello."
Caller: "Good morning, how are you?" (with an accent)
Me: "What's this about, what do you want?"
Caller: "Publishers clearing-"
Me: Click.

Pressure washing is easy and doesnt take much time. You should do that tonight, and then it will be dry enough by Saturday.

Unless wrestling with your friend kid, and her, is too much.
not a terrible idea

I can maybe fit in both today

supposed to rain this weekend though

what is your go to burrito?

I usually get white rice, black beans, chicken, med salsa, pico, corn salsa, cheese, lettuce, sour cream
You forgot the salmonella

not a terrible idea

I can maybe fit in both today

supposed to rain this weekend though
I was hoping to do some cosmetic touching up with my deck after we cleared all the furniture off of it, but then the snow came. Every year I'm scraping off more of the Restore shit and replacing it with regular stain.

I'm still friends with two people from HS

I was super popular last time I was single though

People love the single guy. Married dude with a kid isn't as much fun
You're still fun stakes

I did just pick up a $100 order...3 bombers, a 4 pack, and 2 oz bottles.

At least for my once every few months splurge I get titties in my face

You need to try wine on imo ....when I actually had that kind of frivolous money available I went that route

Just saying