Therzdayz multi page discussion on various topics, sprinkled with back handed insults

Work sucks.
Yeah have a one on one meeting with my new boss. Probably her just trying to push a bunch of shit on my plate that I'll definitely refuse. I'm not doing her fucking training modules for our support team. I will not be on the support team at all. She can just fire me today if she tries that shit.

ordering Indian tonight and heading over to a friend's house. Her 3 yr old is driving her crazy and I am pretty sure I am only being invited over to wrestle with the kid since her husband is working a little later.

not wrestling with her...want to head that one off.

ordering Indian tonight and heading over to a friend's house. Her 3 yr old is driving her crazy and I am pretty sure I am only being invited over to wrestle with the kid since her husband is working a little later.

not wrestling with her...want to head that one off.
How was the date

the debate between whether the eagles or the giants are terrible-r is far more riveting

College football starts back up Saturday, which means OSU shirt to work tomorrow...

it was good.

grilled some chicken thighs and glazed carrots, opened a bottle of wine, put on some Barry White...
What did you glaze the carrots with?

:heh:

ok, weekend plans...

I need to pressure wash my back deck...it's slippery and no bueno right now. I don't think it will dry in time, but I want to paint it too. Going to start in one corner and see how far I get.

I got a free Chick Fil A chicken sammich reward, gotta use it by next Wednesday. Most exciting thing on my schedule in the next week
Get the spicy chicken sammich......

I hope so, but any time I think that, they crap the bed.

I usually go for the spicy -- other debate is between waffle fries or mac and cheese for my side. Deffo throwing in a lemonade though
I thought the crap the bed response was regarding the chicken sandwich...

I hope so, but any time I think that, they crap the bed.

I usually go for the spicy -- other debate is between waffle fries or mac and cheese for my side. Deffo throwing in a lemonade though
Never tried their mac n cheese......usually get the waffle fries if I get a side.