Thirsty Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Got a lot of rain last night, but fortunately the tornadoes stayed to our west.

The real Thursday thread.

john legend thank you GIF by The Voice

damn

morning Guy
damage in Mullica Hill is wild

the first house in the video is a friend of my sister's place

This is also an intervention for you, beer snob.
"oh we can't eat there, they only have 3 craft beers on tap and I've already checked in on them on UnTappd"

damn

morning Guy
damage in Mullica Hill is wild
Took tWife's aunt an hour and a half to get from Glassboro to her house in Mullica Hill. Their house is OK. Apparently wife's cousin's husband's parents' house has some damage.

"oh we can't eat there, they only have 3 craft beers on tap and I've already checked in on them on UnTappd"
I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good beer joint, but I'd rather go someplace with good food and a bad beer selection than vice versa.

Reactions: ill
oof. Just sent a joke message about banging the broad to a group message with her family, thinking it was just between the two of us. So hows everyone elses morning going

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good beer joint, but I'd rather go someplace with good food and a bad beer selection than vice versa.
100%

I went on a work trip with guys who wanted to do Applebees every night.

I ate alone a lot that week...and discovered Pliny at a really good BBQ joint

Why not have both? It's not like I'm in since podunk town. Both is easily achievable in Chicagoland

Why not have both? It's not like I'm in since podunk town. Both is easily achievable in Chicagoland
Can be both, sure, but again, as long as you're not eating at Applebee's, does it matter?

oof. Just sent a joke message about banging the broad to a group message with her family, thinking it was just between the two of us. So hows everyone elses morning going
[Dick pic]

did a talkie bike ride (80's hip hop, very nice) and brought my truck to the dealer for it the recall, so I am truckless today.

grabbed Indian food on the way home and then started the new season of American Horror Story. I have never watched any other seasons...but def creepy...I am digging it.

Back