Thirsty Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang

Have to head into office for a bit

Curfling team went 1-1 last night, we had two repalcement players but lost team we're friends with, so stinks. More than one screw up including hitting our scoring stone out of the way and end went from one point us to two points them in a game we lost by 1, I'm sure it was Sports Center

5 day weekend starts tomorrow

I’m excited for the Saints @ Rams tonight. Basically a playoff game.

My wife is quite the jokester this morning. Picking up the last minute Christmas stuff and one of them is a curbside order at Dick's sporting goods. Before I leave the house she says she will send me the confirmation email.

So i finish at the first pick up and no email. Send her a text "still need the dicks email"

I did not get a dicks sporting goods email. In hindsight, I should have worded the text better.

Got a bottle of bourbon for Christmas from a vendor yesterday. Maybe there is a god.

Drinking a bottle of bourbon starting at 8am.... there is a god...... at least until the kids get home at noon after an early release for the last day of school.

Lord help me

Packing up and ending vacation today. MiL comes home tomorrow. Hopefully will be home at a decent hour, but it's about a six hour drive, and we have a few stops to make before we really get going.