This new look sucks

Not sure what you mean by this.

Or this.
For the first one, there used to be an indication of what (and possibly how many) reacts the OP in a thread had. Doesn't currently show.

I think for the second, there used to be either an icon or a note that identified a thread as "sticky".

Will the thread navigation be available at the top page of a thread again? I remember it being there in the previous format. Screenshot_20240326-144527.pngScreenshot_20240326-144527.pngScreenshot_20240326-144547.png

Donald Trump Wtf GIF by Creative Courage

Not sure what you mean by this.

Or this.
1. When you are on the front page, and the thread OP gets a like or smile, it used to show up

2. Just the line between the sticky posts and the front page posts.
My eyes aren't what they used to be.

No big deal either way

@HammerDown, I'm sure you're still executing tweaks. Two low priority quirks I've noticed so far:
- When typing someone's @Tag, clicking the pop-up "full tag" isn't auto-inserting the full tag as it used to.
- It appears the site converted all profile images to .jpg. An attempt to re-upload a non-.jpg profile image to the site automatically converts it to .jpg - despite allowing selection of other file types. (Not sure if this was intentional or not.)

@HammerDown, I'm sure you're still executing tweaks. Two low priority quirks I've noticed so far:
- When typing someone's @Tag, clicking the pop-up "full tag" isn't auto-inserting the full tag as it used to.
Checking on it.

- It appears the site converted all profile images to .jpg. An attempt to re-upload a non-.jpg profile image to the site automatically converts it to .jpg - despite allowing selection of other file types. (Not sure if this was intentional or not.)
Are you just referring to the lack of animation of .gifs?

Checking on it.

Are you just referring to the lack of animation of .gifs?
I had a transparent .png as my profile image since day 1. It's not a transparent .png anymore. That's how I noticed.