This new look sucks

Need the pages listed at the top of threads too, and something to separate pinned threads
Yeah, pagination is not on mobile. Let me look into that.

A way to separate pinned threads is surprisingly frustrating. They all look terrible.

@HammerDown there is a link from bleacher report above that is not showing up on my screen. My screen is blank above.

Do you see it?

thanks, Hammy

@HammerDown there is a link from bleacher report above that is not showing up on my screen. My screen is blank above.

Do you see it?
Apparently BleacherReport has deleted their embedded player, which returns a 404 error. I don't know whether it's intentional or an accident on their part. The URL for the player is still present on the page source but is not made visible to the user.

Apparently BleacherReport has deleted their embedded player, which returns a 404 error. I don't know whether it's intentional or an accident on their part.

I just tried another bleacher report article just to test it and it didn't work either. I bet it's an accidental omission on their part.

A suggestion for another upgrade, posts are posted live while you're in the thread reading it.

@HammerDown is there an option to not show avatars?

I just found the mode to go into dark mode and whoa, so different, not sure that I like it, yet at the same time I think I really like it?