Thom Brennaman is done

"I'm so sorry if my words offended anybody. That is not who I am. I am embarrassed for my actions and will do whatever it takes to show how sorry I am"

Shocked What Is It GIF

Is it a sign that being PC has gone way too far that actually cracked me up?

I mean......Kansas City does have a lot of Fags.

The wild part was stopping mid-apology to call Castellanos's homerun.

I understand this may get political, but it is kind of a joke that Brennaman was taken out of the booth and suspended immediately for making a homophobic comment. Yet several players in the nba/nfl players past and present make anti-semitic comments, and at most they give a half ass apology.

I understand this may get political, but it is kind of a joke that Brennaman was taken out of the booth and suspended immediately for making a homophobic comment. Yet several players in the nba/nfl players past and present make anti-semitic comments, and at most they give a half ass apology.

They can be told to just shut up and dribble though. He can't be told to just shut up and talk.

That’s because the world caters to queers these days.