Throbbing Thursday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

gonna be a warm one today. Hoping to get out of the office around 3 so I can go play some tennis

Tank's got a stye. Treatment is one of those warm compresses on the eye. I was able to do one treatment with him sitting nicely on the couch. The one before bed felt like bathing a cat.

Tank's got a stye. Treatment is one of those warm compresses on the eye. I was able to do one treatment with him sitting nicely on the couch. The one before bed felt like bathing a cat.
I had a stye last year...it would NOT go away. Went to work with it and really should have wore a patch or something.

morning all

Mrs and I are taking a pizza making class tonight, should be fun

I had a stye last year...it would NOT go away. Went to work with it and really should have wore a patch or something.
something-about-mary-dom-woogie-scratch.gif

We'll see if we can learn anything new

if we like it might take a few other classes, it's mostly for fun
are they teaching you how to make your own dough?

are they teaching you how to make your own dough?
i would assume so, but it's only 2 hour class, so not sure how much time it would have to rise

It's mostly a fun date night

Why go to restaurant and buy a pizza and some beer for 30 bucks when you can pay 100 each to make your own

nice visual... is he a biter?

i would assume so, but it's only 2 hour class, so not sure how much time it would have to rise

It's mostly a fun date night

Why go to restaurant and buy a pizza and some beer for 30 bucks when you can pay 100 each to make your own
Dough usually rises in about an hour or so. Probably the best thing you'll get out of it vs. homemade is that you'll be cooking in a hotter oven.

nice visual... is he a biter?
No, thankfully. Involved a lot of pushing on his chest with one arm and holding the patch with the other. After about four minutes, he tried to tell me he was going to cooperate and sit nicely. Told him he'd already made his decision.

don't wear eye patches and don't shake your kids. It's Thursday people.

No, thankfully. Involved a lot of pushing on his chest with one arm and holding the patch with the other. After about four minutes, he tried to tell me he was going to cooperate and sit nicely. Told him he'd already made his decision.

your cooperation is no longer required...