Thumper speaks!

Please please please... don't go out and tell the real Thumper where we are.

That said- tell him I said hi and that I hope he's still a bigger ho than his daughter.
I found him. He’s pretending to be a really fit money manager

I found him. He’s pretending to be a really fit money manager
Sounds like it would take a Hollywood special effects team of Oscar-winning caliber to make that miracle come true. He looked like at least 3 bills in those scary photos.

Fake thumper is slightly less retarded than circus clown bear

one has a giant fat ass belly, the other has mustard stained tits
I liked the real one a lot more. All the pot smoking while claiming religious superiority and the fake Peruvian poon he claimed to be banging (pics taken off google images to boot) at the same time. Then of course, all the libel per se.

This fake doesn't have their full heart into it enough to put that kind of effort to their craft.

I liked the real one a lot more. All the pot smoking while claiming religious superiority and the fake Peruvian poon he claimed to be banging (pics taken off google images to boot) at the same time. Then of course, all the libel per se.

This fake doesn't have their full heart into it enough to put that kind of effort to their craft.
Just doesn't know the history. Definitely not @steelerssb

Thread not delivering thus far.
A turnaround seems unlikely.

llpotato was the better Thumper alt.

Its the real thumper. I checked

Probably @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) pulling a deep fake

tenor.gif

I see Vdara hotel at the bottom of the page. I'll send a certified letter on my law office letterhead on Monday morning.

To every advertiser that I see.

What a disservice you guys did to your "friend" HammerDown.

Whether it gets shut down due to law enforcement, loss of advertisers, or litigation over the libel per se claim-

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Some people are about to become infamous.

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.

Since I am an attorney, I will stop speaking with you laypeople, so as not to take advantage of anybody.

I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

Sincerely. A very motivated California Attorney at Law.

Are we at ten days now until my demise or 11?

I lost track. Just gained another 200 followers on Twitter today.

This place is such small potatoes. Too bad. It could be grown exponentially!

Do you like gladiator movies?

No matter what you do- 81+ negative ratings of my posts that you haven't even read-

I will still have a few more Hundred positive ratings than you.

:comeatmebro:

All you've got is The Crew. Those of them who will lower themselves to do your bidding.

Me? I've just got the American Nation behind me. The good guys of Sportshoopla.