Thursday at ****************

Got my masturbation shoulder checked out this morning at a physical therapist. They want to echo it next week.
5KGgu.gif

They're making everyone do it. They want the human interaction element. Probably because they're the ones down in Georgia while everyone else is at the office except sales. I think it's to berate sales honestly.
We had our first team conference call since the pandy.

"I MISS THE HUMAN INTERACTION, CAN WE DO THIS MONTHLY?"

Sigh.

They're making everyone do it. They want the human interaction element. Probably because they're the ones down in Georgia while everyone else is at the office except sales. I think it's to berate sales honestly.
For real though. Put some semi transparent tape over the camera. Blame it on some technical issue

For real though. Put some semi transparent tape over the camera. Blame it on some technical issue
Might just do it. One meeting with my boss & the owner on creating new processes the cameras stopped working. Hopefully it does the same thing this time too.

We have this meeting basically weekly if the majority are working.
I enjoyed not having to attend 75 minute meetings that involve the same person asking an extra 60 minutes worth of questions.

...who coincidentally is the one who misses the human interaction...literal talking for the sake of talking.

I enjoyed not having to attend 75 minute meetings that involve the same person asking an extra 60 minutes worth of questions.

...who coincidentally is the one who misses the human interaction...literal talking for the sake of talking.
Yep that's my thoughts exactly. Too bad they gave me a decent pay raise so I'm not looking quite yet to get away from the madness.

But for real, though.

If you have to stop in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area. Why not stay in a hotel where there is a fridge in the shower, and beer on tap in your room.

Yep that's my thoughts exactly. Too bad they gave me a decent pay raise so I'm not looking quite yet to get away from the madness.
I see since my exit, you are now happy with your employment. Congrats on the covid upgrade.

But for real, though.

If you have to stop in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area. Why not stay in a hotel where there is a fridge in the shower, and beer on tap in your room.

that does sound nice, of course, being I have to get up next day and drive, would be nice to not do it hungover