Thursday Night Games Can Be Flexed

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Hate this shit. The NFL shouldn't be trying to fix this for Amazon, Amazon knew they were buying a turd sandwich.

"We're all about player safety"

"We're okay with changing their preparation/recovery time if Bezos wants to see a certain team."

I really wish streaming services would stay out of sports. They’re on a significant delay that makes live betting a pain in the ass, and you need like 10 services.

I’ll stick with satellite. I listen to the radio broadcast when the Braves are streaming only

"We're all about player safety"

"We're okay with changing their preparation/recovery time if Bezos wants to see a certain team."
There are at least a few guardrails, but they will be gone in a couple of seasons once the ratings shoot up.

Were all the prime games available for free on fox last year too? Wasn't that the case? Or were there prime exclusives?

Were all the prime games available for free on fox last year too? Wasn't that the case? Or were there prime exclusives?
I think they are always available in the local market, but they're only on Prime outside.

I think they are always available in the local market, but they're only on Prime outside.
I don't think that's the case. Fox had some of the prime games that weren't local OTA.

At least according to a quick search in 2020,

Buccaneers-Bears Thursday at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network & Amazon Prime Video

From the article:

The NFL narrowly passed the new rule by a 24-8 margin, with a group of teams, including the Chicago Bears, opposing the measure.

How the fuck is 75% in favor of "narrow?"

That said, I don't like this idea. Set a fucking schedule and play it. Don't even postpone games for snow. Pussies.

Even Mark Davis is against it.
For good reason. I don't think it will impact the fans that are local too much, but all of a sudden all late season games are not as attractive for traveling fans. You now have to anticipate a Thursday through Monday stay for any late season game if you're booking in advance.

Just need Bud Light to become the official beer of Thursday Night Football and we can all boycott