Thursday the 3rd

friends are picking crabs at 1:30 today and I am not going to make it...hoping to get out there at some point, just a little late.

weird time on a Thursday to be pick crabs...
The benefits of working from home!

Reactions: Me
we're all well aware you don't understand the concept of friends.
Animated GIF

Dated a chick I worked with at Subway named Brooke.

that’s right, I was slaying subway poon back in high school.
When you got her panties off did it hit you with that same stale bread smell like when you first walk into a Subway store?

When you got her panties off did it hit you with that same stale bread smell like when you first walk into a Subway store?
Herbs and cheese, brah. Eat fresh.

I haven't had subway in a few years

I used to love the italian BMT on herb and cheese bread

Dated a chick I worked with at Subway named Brooke.

that’s right, I was slaying subway poon back in high school.
there was a girl named Melinda (I think) that I bussed tables with for a while...

I wonder where she is these days...

there was a girl named Melinda (I think) that I bussed tables with for a while...

I wonder where she is these days...
Well Brooke had an abortion and a baby (neither mine) that I know of. Who knows what she’s slinging these days.

Well Brooke had an abortion and a baby (neither mine) that I know of. Who knows what she’s slinging these days.
she's slinging flowers off the tallahatchie bridge

I haven't had subway in a few years

I used to love the italian BMT on herb and cheese bread
I am occasionally forced into it at my satellite office. The ingredients are fine, but the bread is such trash.

Why would anyone pay for a lake lot that wouldn't have waterfront?
I'd question being able to call it a lake lot if it doesn't have waterfront. It's just a lot near a lake.

Although maybe they could have an easement that gives them access to waterfront.

*EDIT* ninjured

How is it a lake lot if it's not on the water?
That was my question to the lake association. I was just being nosey as to how much my in-laws or actually my wife's aunt may have paid. There are 4 lakes all connected and a river flows into the largest lake. 2 have "lake lots" available. The one lake replied back and gave me a map. None of the open ones are on the water. It looks like someone wanted to set up a subdivision and failed.

That was my question to the lake association. I was just being nosey as to how much my in-laws or actually my wife's aunt may have paid. There are 4 lakes all connected and a river flows into the largest lake. 2 have "lake lots" available. The one lake replied back and gave me a map. None of the open ones are on the water. It looks like someone wanted to set up a subdivision and failed.
So it's just named "Bumfuck Lakes" or something like that?

Or do you get access to the peasant dock if your lot isn't on the water?

So it's just named "Bumfuck Lakes" or something like that?

Or do you get access to the peasant dock if your lot isn't on the water?
I could only find one boat ramp for all 4 lakes on the map. Coincidentally not too far from the in-laws "cottage". I didn't even ask when I pulled up the map & Google maps and saw that none were close to waterfront at all. Like I said, it appears to have been an area they were going to put a subdivision in and only 2 or so houses did (lake front lot owners) for the lake that responded. The other lake (in-laws) hasn't replied back.

They pull that here. Advertise lake lots and when you look it up it's a lakeview lot, not a lake front lot.

Yard mowed, it was tall and thick.