Time to take the Orioles seriously.

His consecutive games record is the Nebraska sellout record of MLB.
Tbf the amount of load management that baseball players do now is fucking disgusting. I look at my fantasy team and almost every player takes a game off every five or so. Brittle bitches

Tbf the amount of load management that baseball players do now is fucking disgusting. I look at my fantasy team and almost every player takes a game off every five or so. Brittle bitches
True, but also, most players know if they are hurt or not doing their best, they do what's best for the team, unlike Ripken.

True, but also, most players know if they are hurt or not doing their best, they do what's best for the team, unlike Ripken.
Yep. Plus if the injury is minor, but effects a batter’s swing or a pitcher’s grip, it’s better to take a few games off and get it right

Yep. Plus if the injury is minor, but effects a batter’s swing or a pitcher’s grip, it’s better to take a few games off and get it right
Yeah, or at least not make it worse. That's why last week when Judge sat out because he felt minor back pain, I had no issues with it, he probably could have played, but most likely would've made it worse in the long run. Better to sit 4-5 games now instead of 50-60 games later.

Now sitting at 85-51 on the season. Yeah they've overperformed their pythag W-L by a good margin (7 games), 78-58 is still a very respectable mark... especially for a franchise that lost over 110 games just two years ago. They just promoted Jackson Holliday to AAA