Time Travel

some can argue light can time travel.
Light we see that came from far out in space started its travel 1000 years ago (just threw a number out there :noidea:)
So the light we see by the time it gets to us is from the past
*thought to ponder*
Well since time is relative you technically are time traveling when gravity has less of an influence in you. When you’re in an airplane time is actually slightly in nanoseconds ahead of where you are on the ground.

They’ve made advances in boat construction since the titanic if you’re afraid to fly.

Bit of that and the overall effort of doing it. Not big on all those hours just to...

I'm working up to a cross Canuckistan train trip to the Canuckistanian F1 GP in Montreal maybe when I retire.

Edibles, wine and books would make that pleasurable.

My one big trip.

And if you ever saw me on a cruise ship I hope you'd shoot me.

Bit of that and the overall effort of doing it. Not big on all those hours just to...

I'm working up to a cross Canuckistan train trip to the Canuckistanian F1 GP in Montreal maybe when I retire.

Edibles, wine and books would make that pleasurable.

My one big trip.

And if you ever saw me on a cruise ship I hope you'd shoot me.
Where are you? BC?

Maybe a thing someday?

Not to the future you don't. It doesn't exist yet.

Neener neener.

The hell you say
Back To The Future Sudden Realization GIF

Well since time is relative you technically are time traveling when gravity has less of an influence in you. When you’re in an airplane time is actually slightly in nanoseconds ahead of where you are on the ground.
That’s interesting. And now I really don’t want to hear airlines bitch about how hard it is to be on time. :biggrin:

You can (in theory) only travel forward.
In varying speeds (in our spacetime/dimension with our "senses"), according to how quickly you're synching up to the nearest 'wave'.
-
I was surfing a wave a couple of weeks ago.

⚡

I started to plateau about 3 in the afternoon. Had my fancy Bose bluetooth headphones on and Electric Ladyland album came on. During "...and the Gods Made Love" and "Electric Ladyland" I sat on the porch in closed-eyed bliss watching my central nervous system replicate in a visual mental image what it was responding to...the various stimuli affected by the <redacted>. While easing into Voodoo Chile it seemed like I had been in that hyper-reality tunnel for hours.

Our bodies operate at 62-72 MHz. I think <redacted> in some way changes the frequency your CNS is operating at normally, allowing more of your perception abilities to witness these 'other' instances of possibility wafting about every slightly defined object it believes it sees. More particles than normal. How can there be particles when my eyes were closed? Seeing them materialize/disintegrate in real-time from/to the folded spacetime paths/other dimensions. Heavy. My brain talking to me in a language I'll never understand...I just sit there staring into it blissfully, like a baby looking at its mother.

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin'.....into the future".

Skipping slightly "ahead"/dragging slightly "behind" in a stroboscopic pattern (?) and subliminally your conscience is picking up tons more shit than you're able to process or understand...whatever.

I'm baked....ima go bed now.

In varying speeds (in our spacetime/dimension with our "senses"), according to how quickly you're synching up to the nearest 'wave'.
-
I was surfing a wave a couple of weeks ago.

⚡

I started to plateau about 3 in the afternoon. Had my fancy Bose bluetooth headphones on and Electric Ladyland album came on. During "...and the Gods Made Love" and "Electric Ladyland" I sat on the porch in closed-eyed bliss watching my central nervous system replicate in a visual mental image what it was responding to...the various stimuli affected by the <redacted>. While easing into Voodoo Chile it seemed like I had been in that hyper-reality tunnel for hours.

Our bodies operate at 62-72 MHz. I think <redacted> in some way changes the frequency your CNS is operating at normally, allowing more of your perception abilities to witness these 'other' instances of possibility wafting about every slightly defined object it believes it sees. More particles than normal. How can there be particles when my eyes were closed? Seeing them materialize/disintegrate in real-time from/to the folded spacetime paths/other dimensions. Heavy. My brain talking to me in a language I'll never understand...I just sit there staring into it blissfully, like a baby looking at its mother.

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin'.....into the future".

Skipping slightly "ahead"/dragging slightly "behind" in a stroboscopic pattern (?) and subliminally your conscience is picking up tons more shit than you're able to process or understand...whatever.

I'm baked....ima go bed now.
Are flashbacks a trip to the past?

If time travel backwards were ever invented, it would already be invented. If at any point in the future they figured out how to come back in time we would already have seen someone screw it up.

If time travel backwards were ever invented, it would already be invented. If at any point in the future they figured out how to come back in time we would already have seen someone screw it up.
Look at the world around you. It didn't get this screwed up by itself.

Look at the world around you. It didn't get this screwed up by itself.
haha, I mean they would screw up and be seen or expose time travel.

With proper travel coordination, couldn't you fly around the world and always arrive just in time for happy hour wherever you land???