To Hell with u(sic)ga!

Yes, I am acutely aware that GT will probably lose again this year.

Still.......GOOOOOOO JACKETS!!!!! STING EM!!!!!

Maybe like half the team comes down with explosive diarrhea? That could help.

I'm kinda secretly hopeing that the *ENTIRE* uga team went out to get gas station sushi last nignt....

Confused For Real GIF by CBS

Well...we beat the point spread at least.
second smallest margin of victory by UGA this season. smallest was to Auburn.

UGA's two REAL rivals played them tough, while their fake rivals (Florida + Tennessee) got their asses whooped.

Hell of a try. GT needs to bottle energy through the off-season and into next season and y'all still have Haynes King

Well...we beat the point spread at least.
More talented teams have laid down and died after being down 18. Good fight in your team. Y’all have the right coach to get back to respectability

second smallest margin of victory by UGA this season. smallest was to Auburn.

UGA's two REAL rivals played them tough, while their fake rivals (Florida + Tennessee) got their asses whooped.
Tennessee has never been a real rivalry. Wasn’t an annual game until 1992. Hell at one point they went over 30 years without playing each other despite being conference mates the entire time. I hate losing the SCar game as an annual opponent more than losing Tennessee

Tennessee has never been a real rivalry. Wasn’t an annual game until 1992. Hell at one point they went over 30 years without playing each other despite being conference mates the entire time. I hate losing the SCar game as an annual opponent more than losing Tennessee
amen

most retards don't realize how fresh some of these divisional series are.

UGA/Tennessee
Florida/Tennessee
Bama/Ole Miss
Auburn/Ole Miss
Auburn/LSU

these weren't actual things before divisons.