Today is September and Tuesday

I have to break out my dehydrator to dry my herbs. Didn't come close to using it all and it's hitting the end of the growing season.

Yesterday was our associate's last day. Her new firm announced her on their Facebook page today, saying she previously worked for "a highly respected family law firm".

And you guys think all I do drink gin and shit my pants.

Yesterday was our associate's last day. Her new firm announced her on their Facebook page today, saying she previously worked for "a highly respected family law firm".

fat guy dancing GIF by Cheezburger

That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
That dude could make a fold in his own belly and fuck it. He might even be doing that right now.

That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
I'm pretty sure the guy filming it, who looks into the camera at the end, is Darius Rucker.

That dude could make a fold in his own belly and fuck it. He might even be doing that right now.
When Mr. Kobe was doing his residency, there was this super obese guy that came in for an appointment. I don't remember the exact context, but at some point the patient said, "Is that the hole my penis comes out of?"

He was so large his penis was engulfed by his own flesh.

Well they're not going to say she previously worked for a "fly-by-night, poorly-run law firm that we rescued her from."

Reactions: Me
Not sure if its the summer weather or the talk of fat man penis, but its starting to heat up around here

Well they're not going to say she previously worked for a "fly-by-night, poorly-run law firm that we rescued her from."
That’s the goddamn joke!!!!

But it came with the site. Didn’t take 2 months to get
I think we just brought it over from the old site...it's an old couch and has been well broken in by now.

I have to break out my dehydrator to dry my herbs. Didn't come close to using it all and it's hitting the end of the growing season.
tenor.gif

I just throw my herbs in a brown paper bag with some holes poked in it to dry them out.

Doritos with too much of the seasoning on them, bad or good?

I throw em out