tOfficial 2020 all douchebag team

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Even if the player opted out, if they’re under contract with a team, they qualify(mostly because I’m too lazy to look at who all opted out)

C- Yadier Molina
1B- Joey Votto
2B- Max Muncy
3B- Manny Machado
SS- Trea Turner
LF- Ryan Braun
CF- that Hicks guy on the Yankees
RF- Aaron Judge
DH- Giancarlo Stanton

SP- Mike Fiers
BP- Joe Kelly
CL- Aroldis Chapman

Who’s that asshole on the Mets that does an Olympic sprint to 1st after drawing a walk?

Even if the player opted out, if they’re under contract with a team, they qualify(mostly because I’m too lazy to look at who all opted out)

C- Yadier Molina
1B- Joey Votto
2B- Max Muncy
3B- Manny Machado
SS- Trea Turner
LF- Ryan Braun
RF- Aaron Judge
DH- Giancarlo Stanton

SP- Mike Fiers
BP- Joe Kelly
CL- Aroldis Chapman
Led by head coach, Jayce Tingler.

C- Yadier Molina
1B- Joey Votto
2B- Max Muncy
3B- Manny Machado
SS- Trea Turner
LF- Ryan Braun
RF- Aaron Judge
DH- Giancarlo Stanton

SP- Mike Fiers
BP- Joe Kelly
CL- Aroldis Chapman
And your problem with Yadier is?

And your problem with Yadier is?
He’s full of roid rage, is easily offensed and tries to fight managers of other teams. Also neck tats are trash. My live for Acuna dropped a good deal when he showed up for game one with new ink on his neck

He’s full of roid rage, is easily offensed and tries to fight managers of other teams. Also neck tats are trash. My live for Acuna dropped a good deal when he showed up for game one with new ink on his neck
I'm not a fan of neck tats either. The rest of your post is imagined nonsense.

Also, Joe Kelly?

You've got to be kidding, the guy is a prize.

I'm not a fan of neck tats either. The rest of your post is imagined nonsense.

Also, Joe Kelly?

You've got to be kidding, the guy is a prize.
Don’t be a blind homer, dude is a douche to the highest degree. I’d probably like him if he were a Brave, but he’s a douche.

And I sided with the Astros

Don’t be a blind homer, dude is a douche to the highest degree. I’d probably like him if he were a Brave, but he’s a douche.

And I sided with the Astros
You'd like him if he were on your team.

I think that says it all.

We want competitors on our teams.

You'd like him if he were on your team.

I think that says it all.

We want competitors on our teams.
To be fair, Josh Donaldson and Brian McCann made this team last year. Donaldson still would have this year had Machado not moved back to third(he was still at SS when Inmade this last year) and McCann retired(I did a full 25 man roster, Yadi was still starting). But you denying the roid rage issues is pure blind homerism.

And back to Joe Kelly, he got a ring on the 2018 Red Sox, who were also busted for cheating, he doesn’t have a leg to stand on, especially since every team cheats, the Astros just got caught because of a low life rat that now pitches in Oakland

To be fair, Josh Donaldson and Brian McCann made this team last year. Donaldson still would have this year had Machado not moved back to third(he was still at SS when Inmade this last year) and McCann retired(I did a full 25 man roster, Yadi was still starting). But you denying the roid rage issues is pure blind homerism.

And back to Joe Kelly, he got a ring on the 2018 Red Sox, who were also busted for cheating, he doesn’t have a leg to stand on, especially since every team cheats, the Astros just got caught because of a low life rat that now pitches in Oakland
I pretty much figure that getting away with using steroids in this day is impossible.

I pretty much figure that getting away with using steroids in this day is impossible.
He’s on hormone treatment or something. The violent outbursts are fairly new, and he had a power surge at an awfully advanced age, especially for his position

He’s on hormone treatment or something. The violent outbursts are fairly new, and he had a power surge at an awfully advanced age, especially for his position
I remember him going completely off on that retarded Manny Ramirez in 2004 for stealing signs in the World Series.

He's always been a scrapper, this is not new.

I remember him going completely off on that retarded Manny Ramirez in 2004 for stealing signs in the World Series.

He's always been a scrapper, this is not new.
He flew into a blind rage at the Dbacks manager just a couple years ago. He’s a douche

He flew into a blind rage at the Dbacks manager just a couple years ago. He’s a douche
Yeah, after the dbacks manager called him a motherfucker twice.

Yadi doesn't like being called a motherfucker.

I view this as a redeeming quality. Seems like if a player isn't a pussy you think he's a douche.

Yeah, after the dbacks manager called him a motherfucker twice.

Yadi doesn't like being called a motherfucker.

I view this as a redeeming quality. Seems like if a player isn't a pussy you think he's a douche.
Not true. I was Kyle Farnsworth biggest fan(he was a douche too). Being a douche doesn’t mean I don’t like someone(though I don’t like Yadi).

And it’s one thing to not like being called a mother fucker, it’s another to go into a blind roid rage over it. Not man enough to have a discussion, just a roid induced murderous rage over words.

Not true. I was Kyle Farnsworth biggest fan(he was a douche too). Being a douche doesn’t mean I don’t like someone(though I don’t like Yadi).

And it’s one thing to not like being called a mother fucker, it’s another to go into a blind roid rage over it. Not man enough to have a discussion, just a roid induced murderous rage over words.
I liked you a lot better when you still chewed.

I think you're in a lack of nicotine rage leading you to hate Yadi.

I liked you a lot better when you still chewed.

I think you're in a lack of nicotine rage leading you to hate Yadi.
I haven’t fully quit yet, but I’m down to just a pinch in the morning and one on the ride home. Better than the 2 cans a day I was going through.