tOfficial 2022-2023 AHL/ECHL/OHL/etc Season Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,553.00
All minor league hockey discussion here.

I love me the Tucson roadrunners, and go to some games, same with the Atlanta Gladiators.

Season starts next month.

AHL has been dead to me since they introduced the West Coast teams. So fucking stupid to make some teams put their bodies through 10 extra games than the teams on the West Coast. Miss the days when it was an East Coast bus league.

I love the AHL, as it's borderline or young players working their ass off, and the drop off in talent isn't an insane gap.

I watch almost all the Tuscon matches just see the system work. Hope we can have a decent year this year though.

I keep an eye on Wings' top prospects' progress - regardless of league or level. My only pro minor league hockey allegiances are to the Wings' signed players, not the teams.

I keep an eye on B1G hockey and support Wisconsin Badgers hockey.
I support the Green Bay Gamblers of the USHL.

[By "support" I mean buy tickets and apparel.]

I keep an eye on Wings' top prospects' progress - regardless of league or level. My only pro minor league hockey allegiances are to the Wings' signed players, not the teams.

I keep an eye on B1G hockey and support Wisconsin Badgers hockey.
I support the Green Bay Gamblers of the USHL.

[By "support" I mean buy tickets and apparel.]
How long you been following the Gamblers?

How long you been following the Gamblers?

Since the early 2000's.

After I separated from the USAF, I moved back to the area with my wife (who is from MI and also a Wings fan) and newborn boy (who is now old enough to buy his own booze) and began taking the fam to at least one game every year. Always a good time.

...Well, almost always... I'm a Wings fan who lived through the height of the rivalry with the Avs, so I obviously passionately hate Claude Lemieux. There was a brief moment in time when Claude's son Brendan was on the Gamblers and I had really difficult time with that one.

Lehigh Valley fan checking in! :beer2:

Games start in just over 3 weeks. (Oct 14).

We go to Henderson, to start the year off.

Goalie Samuel Ersson has been called up from Lehigh Valley to the Flyers today. Carter Hart still out.