tOfficial Night Shift Thread, get your kicks on v66, and do your f*cking time card

Status
Not open for further replies.
666 GIF

Oh.
New thread.

I saw someone mention smug asshole and art history classes.
I had to take an art history class to fulfill some gen ed requirement (there were other options, but the art history seemed the least obnoxious). The first time I had to write a paper for the art history class (it was about a Pieta, I can't recall which one), I was completely lost. I had no idea what to do - how to analyze the piece, so I skimmed this book called something like "Writing About Art History." As I was looking through their suggestions - certain terminology to use and what have you - I was dreading having to write the paper. Then I thought, "I'm just going to have fun with it, try to imagine what an insufferably pretentious person would say and just write that.
Not only did I get an "A" on the paper, the professor asked me if I had any interest in becoming an art history major. :laugh:

It TJ started the thread, does that mean we're gonna get a cake rating?!?

Oh.
New thread.

I saw someone mention smug asshole and art history classes.
I had to take an art history class to fulfill some gen ed requirement (there were other options, but the art history seemed the least obnoxious). The first time I had to write a paper for the art history class (it was about a Pieta, I can't recall which one), I was completely lost. I had no idea what to do - how to analyze the piece, so I skimmed this book called something like "Writing About Art History." As I was looking through their suggestions - certain terminology to use and what have you - I was dreading having to write the paper. Then I thought, "I'm just going to have fun with it, try to imagine what an insufferably pretentious person would say and just write that.
Not only did I get an "A" on the paper, the professor asked me if I had any interest in becoming an art history major. :laugh:

It TJ started the thread, does that mean we're gonna get a cake rating?!?

TJ is a fraud and imposter. He ripped off my thread title.

For the record, @Hu War Yu ...

That counts as flirting ... at least as close to it as I get on a message board.

Never gonna give Hu up
Never gonna let Hu down
Never gonna run around and desert Hu
Never gonna make Hu cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt Hu...

Status
Not open for further replies.