tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @moxie...!!!

happy bear GIF

Need a friggin' attitude adjustment today.

Email 1 - PITA: Hey- this expense looks like it should be under the CFO's office, yeah?
Email 2- moxie: yeah, don't do it under that group. you can do it under this one.
Email 3- PITA: Cool. Can you do it for me?
<grrrr. your stupid assistant can still do it, just charge it to my group>
Email 4- moxie: Happy to help you with your purchase order. Just need a pro-forma or SOW, blahbitty blah!
Email 5- PITA's Stupid Dunderhead assistant: The pro-forma was included in the original email. Here it is again. Thanks!
Email 6 - moxie: Not on my copy- PITA REPLIED to the email and added me, not forwarded, so the attachment was lost. Thanks for forwarding.

butthole.

I hate when people try to be sassy and they're WRONG!

Email 1 - PITA: Hey- this expense looks like it should be under the CFO's office, yeah?
Email 2- moxie: yeah, don't do it under that group. you can do it under this one.
Email 4- moxie: Happy to help you with your purchase order. Just need a pro-forma or SOW, blahbitty blah!
Email 5- PITA's Stupid Dunderhead assistant: The pro-forma was included in the original email. Here it is again. Thanks!
Email 6 - moxie: Not on my copy- PITA REPLIED to the email and added me, not forwarded, so the attachment was lost. Thanks for forwarding.

butthole.

i think you and @Hu War Yu work with the same people.

butthole.

their theyre....

No top, either?!?!

monsters inc fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

WoooOOOoooOOOOoooo!!!

:fap:
Probably not...I'm guessing a big sweatshirt with the sleeves folded back at the cuffs, and the hands coquettishly halfway inside, halfway out

914 area code (NY) callin me on muh so-called 'spamless' cell phone.

Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.