tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to winterize the damn pool. so much for global warming

View attachment 7378
ew GIF

Good lord, reading about the cold temperatures reminds me of one of the reasons I'm so glad to live where I do (at least as long as my fuckin' house doesn't burn down!).

Good lord, reading about the cold temperatures reminds me of one of the reasons I'm so glad to live where I do (at least as long as my fuckin' house doesn't burn down!).
Truth is, I love winter.... it's the transition that can be rough. When the body hasn't quite acclimated yet.

November til January is typically the worst. Too cold to fish open water but not cold enough to get the lakes locked up for ice fishing.

Truth is, I love winter.... it's the transition that can be rough. When the body hasn't quite acclimated yet.

I know some people do, I'm just not one of them.
I've always pretty much hated winter, 'cause I hate being cold.
Sure, snow can be nice, but if I want snow, I can go up to Tahoe for a couple of days.
The only thing I actually miss about winter is the transition to spring.
Without the misery of winter, spring doesn't carry with it quite the same glory, but it's a compromise I'm more than willing to make.

Thanks for that!
I don't usually listen to music (other than in my car) early in the day, but that was ... perfect.
A little bit of banjo and a touch of fiddle to start the week makes me smile.
Well you get down your fiddle and you get down your bow
take off your clothes and you throw em on the floor
dance with your sister till the morning light
Louisiana Saturday night

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Status
Not open for further replies.