tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wtf I was talkin bout, biatch.

According to Dole, erytime yer absent for a few dayz, yer bangin erything from Santa Clara County to San Joaquin valley ... hence the illegit rug rats.

And, ya know ... that slant-eyed sumbech's observations are legit, cuz Bigfoot & shet.
lulz... I meant that if I had all the kids dole says i have, I'd be rich, biatch!

lulz... I meant that if I had all the kids dole says i have, I'd be rich, biatch!
Whats Up Hello GIF by Film Riot

Hahaha.
I kept $100 of this last one for myself to use to order take out from a couple of local restaurants I probably wouldn't have ordered take-out from, otherwise.
I was eating local places during closedown more than usual to give support. Turns out some 96 percent white area outside Pittsburgh has some decent Thai, Indian and New Orleans food places.

9-fng-Lives that spensive, now, or did you splurge on catnip?

Nope, I didn't use any for catnip.
A couple of meals worth of food from a couple of places (actually, it was 3, so I should have said "a few") adds up pretty quickly, especially when one of the places is a kind of expensive Japanese restaurant.

Omfg. Might as well cancel America! :bawling:

You gettin some pesos back cuz of this?
I dunno... they stopped taking out the monthly fees back in April, I think. Might get a little back.

I dunno... they stopped taking out the monthly fees back in April, I think. Might get a little back.
"What's the exchange rate to USD?" - Dole

Fuck. You. All.

I don't bang fat chicks, period.

We had a huge windstorm with 50-60 mph gusts that knocked the shit out of trees that fell on power lines, houses and people and we were out of electric power for over 36 hours. Gas power was OK, because, underground gas lines, eh, electricity morons??? I felt as helpless as a California hoochie momma with the covid, a dog with missed grooming appointments, wasted money on ubers and with the power cut off by PG&E.

Luckily, no not luckily, bitches, I plan for this shit - sometimes. I had AAA, AA and D batteries, 3 high intensity flashlights and 3 LED lamps, two refrigerator/freezers worth of food, canned food, dry food a tank and spare of propane, two sacks of charcoals and working stove. I'd say I was about 65% prepared, which is a D- at best. I gotta up my game.

Going to get a top flight generator. Thinking of a built in vs. a dual fuel portable at this time.

I have no idea how the neighbors with young kids got through this.

Still
Fuck. You. All.

I don't bang fat chicks, period.

We had a huge windstorm with 50-60 mph gusts that knocked the shit out of trees that fell on power lines, houses and people and we were out of electric power for over 36 hours. Gas power was OK, because, underground gas lines, eh, electricity morons??? I felt as helpless as a California hoochie momma with the covid, a dog with missed grooming appointments, wasted money on ubers and with the power cut off by PG&E.

Luckily, no not luckily, bitches, I plan for this shit - sometimes. I had AAA, AA and D batteries, 3 high intensity flashlights and 3 LED lamps, two refrigerator/freezers worth of food, canned food, dry food a tank and spare of propane, two sacks of charcoals and working stove. I'd say I was about 65% prepared, which is a D- at best. I gotta up my game.

Going to get a top flight generator. Thinking of a built in vs. a dual fuel portable at this time.

I have no idea how the neighbors with young kids got through this.

The lack of an electric power backup was a fuck up on my part.

I put too much reliance on a modern 2019 house being impervious to this type of disruption.

Still

The lack of an electric power backup was a fuckup on my part.
and the lack of battery power to my car was a fuck up on my dumb ass car's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.