tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be a 30%er
halloween ghost GIF

Oh yeah, since we're talking about closing old/starting new thread and people what's got banned, I'm supposed to suggest to you all that the new thread says something like "Now with less Tabasco," or something.

Cause everybody deserves a tribute thread in Biden's America

Oh yeah, since we're talking about closing old/starting new thread and people what's got banned, I'm supposed to suggest to you all that the new thread says something like "Now with less Tabasco," or something.

Cause everybody deserves a tribute thread in Biden's America
Well, it looks like you just found yerself a jerb! Get crackin', we've only got a few more posts left here!

Nevermind... looks like Pierre took care of it :suds:

Tough year so far.

Tabascojet banned, @Winged_Wheel88 and @Win TWINS!!! are MIA, and @moxie is a shell of her former self.

But, we must persevere and move forward.
I think I'll be back soon. I was just saying to myself the other day, "Self. I am good and goddamn tired of behaving ourselves. What can we do that won't get us fired or put in jails?" Then I proceeded to accidentally cut off a cop who in turn, honked at me really aggressively, shone his light at me then apparently had bigger fish to fry because he flipped on his lights and hightailed it in another direction.

Whew, no one will ever know what a mistake I made

Status
Not open for further replies.