tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw nuts...

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

I see I missed my 5k-a-palooza

I'm really glad you aren't at some "thousand" mark.
If you were, I'd think it was some evil plot by the reds (yeah, I know you don't have "red" in your name, @Inquisitor , but there's enough red in your av there may as well be).

Anywho ...

glitter GIF

(Yeah, I know I'm supposed to post a dancey gif, but I'm feeling particularly uncooperative today.)

expensivetortieheatingpad3.jpg

monasnoozingondelllaptop.JPG

My little furball several years ago when I had a cheap Dell laptop and she kept trying to get on the keyboard itself . But I kept pushing off the keyboard, so THIS was the compromise!

I have a regular desktop with two 23" monitors on the adjoining work table for my main stuff and that has a wireless keyboard that I can switch off in case she came over there to "PLOP". heh heh

Sadly, She passed away (at 17 years) at home on Feb 24th. I'm still missing her very much. She was my "supervisor"! heh heh :nod:

View attachment 26878

View attachment 26879

My little furball several years ago when I had a cheap Dell laptop and she kept trying to get on the keyboard itself . But I kept pushing off the keyboard, so THIS was the compromise!

I have a regular desktop with two 23" monitors on the adjoining work table for my main stuff and that has a wireless keyboard that I can switch off in case she came over there to "PLOP". heh heh

Sadly, She passed away (at 17 years) at home on Feb 24th. I'm still missing her very much. She was my "supervisor"! heh heh :nod:

Sorry to hear she passed. I have one of those "supervisors". She likes to stand right in front of my computer monitor to inspect my work.

She also likes to try to catch the cursor. lol

So, uh, I just noticed I have 4,000 in "Bookie"money.

How did that happen?
I didn't make any bets.
If someone is bribing me, I mean, that's cool, I'm not completely opposed to accepting bribes,
But, um, I have no idea what it is whoever may be trying bribe me wants me to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@tabascojet's funds got redistributed to you.

So, uh, I just noticed I have 4,000 in "Bookie"money.

How did that happen?
I didn't make any bets.
If someone is bribing me, I mean, that's cool, I'm not completely opposed to accepting bribes,
But, um, I have no idea what it is whoever may be trying bribe me wants me to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.