GAME tOfficial Super Bowl Kansas City vs Tampa Bay 6:30pm EST on CBS

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 82,824.00
Who ya got and what ya eating?

Chiefs, and hopefully not crow after the game
Their OL is missing two tackles and their HC has a lot on his mind.

That is why the spread is -3 instead of -7.5
It should be damn near pick 'em with the Bucs defense probably controlling the LOS.

Mahomes may be impersonating Michael Vick/Lamar Jackson today.

I haven't placed bets yet as I am still up in the air, but surprisingly their is more value in taking the Chiefs at -3, unless you just go Bucs Money line. But at -3 you at least get the safety net that if it's only a 3 pt Chiefs win you get your money back.

The Chiefs certainly have a lot going on and it is probably dumb to go against Brady in the SB, but for some reason I don't think I can take the Bucs to win.

Their OL is missing two tackles and their HC has a lot on his mind.

Yeah he has this game. So does the other coach.

I'm going with the Chiefs in this one.

Thank you James Brown for reminding the world how black folk in the nfl are so impoverished and how they never get a chance. The ending shouting “the white man is the devil” would have been the perfect ending.

listing the amount of black owners in the nfl was a nice touch too.

WHITE MAN BAD!!!

He has done time before.
You must not be a parent.

Andy has to coach the biggest game of the year with this in the back of his head.

No big deal, right?

Thank you James Brown for reminding the world how black folk in the nfl are so impoverished and how they never get a chance. The ending shouting “the white man is the devil” would have been the perfect ending.

WHITE MAN BAD!!!
Been watching pat mcafees pregame livestream.

WHITE MAN BAD!!!
07025BAD-F565-4C98-9532-5079EEAC323F.gif

Great... to kickoff this thing, they do the fake hologram thing with Vince Lombardi. Ain't nothing sacred?

That version of the National Anthem :thumbsdown:

I liked that duet for the anthem. Not sure who either are myself, but I like that they did.

Then B’s 52, 1 and 2 overhead. Nice.
Funny thing is they were rehearsing the flyover the other day with the 52 and two B-1s.

That was a flyover by a B-2, a B-52, and a B-1, possibly.