tOfficial Wild Card round thread

Dbacks need to follow what the Padres did last year in the next round.

But all 4 of these are sweeps, and none of the games have been particularly good and have featured some of the worst baserunning I’ve ever seen.

Let’s just go back to the one Wild Card Game
This is true. Baserunning needs to get better for sure

Well like I figured, my Marlins are 3 outs from elimination. Freaking Philly & teams I hate ruining my post-seasons in pro sports. Eagles & likely Phillies to go with the dang Lakers. Playoff hell. Hopefully the NHL brings my Thrashers back.

Well I appreciated that meaningless run, Marlins

Well like I figured, my Marlins are 3 outs from elimination. Freaking Philly & teams I hate ruining my post-seasons in pro sports. Eagles & likely Phillies to go with the dang Lakers. Playoff hell. Hopefully the NHL brings my Thrashers back.
2 strikes and yer out at the old hockey franchise.... sad thing is the thrashers would have killed it in gwinnett

Dbacks need to follow what the Padres did last year in the next round.

But all 4 of these are sweeps, and none of the games have been particularly good and have featured some of the worst baserunning I’ve ever seen.

Let’s just go back to the one Wild Card Game
TV$$ makes all the rules and decisions for mlb now....why play one when 3 can sell more ads

the fix was in, nothing the marlins could do

Down by 3 with 2 outs in the 9th with 2 on, you’ve gotta try and tie the game.
Maybe on the first pitch or if you are ahead in the count. Swinging out of your shoes 0–1 and 0-2 is stupid

Maybe on the first pitch or if you are ahead in the count. Swinging out of your shoes 0–1 and 0-2 is stupid
It is until you connect on 0-2. At that point, it’s desperation mode. The odds on connecting with a homer to tie the game are higher than stringing enough hits together to tie the game.

Brewers could have won game one if they didn’t run the bases like a bunch of tards