Tommy Cutlets

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
:laugh: The Giants have them a surprise at QB. His manager is the bomb.

"With all transparency, I said, 'He’s gonna throw for 300 yards against you in the last preseason game,'" Stellato said during a conversation with Steve Serby of the New York Post regarding what he told the Jets after they didn't sign DeVito. "...They got kinda mad at me, and I felt bad after 'cause I said it out of frustration, because I have the utmost respect for (Jets general manager) Joe Douglas, and (assistant GM) Rex Hogan has been a dear friend through the years."

Tommy DeVito’s Up-and-Down College Career Makes His NFL Success Even More Surprising​

Injuries hampered DeVito, who faced significant pressure behind a struggling Syracuse offensive line, over the next two seasons. From 2020 to ’21, he made just seven total starts, and was ultimately supplanted by Mississippi State transfer Garrett Shrader.

He entered the transfer portal in ’21, landing at Illinois under Bret Bielema. There, he put together his most complete college season—2,650 passing yards, 15 touchdowns and four interceptions to lead the team to an 8–5 record and bowl appearance. The successful season featured a six-game winning streak, including October wins over Big Ten West rivals Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota and Nebraska. The team would struggle down the stretch, however, losing four of its final five games.

I'll say it right now, I'm racist toward phony Italian people.

I'll say it right now, I'm racist toward phony Italian people.

Mtv Stalker GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

I can’t wait till he brings this team to the playoffs

Daboll came out of Buffalo, NY and Tommy Cutlets played at SU for 3 years. Upstate has been damn good to you guys.
Yea I agree it has been good to us. Let’s hope it keeps up

Yea I agree it has been good to us. Let’s hope it keeps up

I have to admit, I have a soft spot now for the Giants now. Never before because of ... wide right. :L But now that you guys got Brian, I've been hoping for something good to happen for you.

I have to admit, I have a soft spot now for the Giants now. Never before because of ... wide right. :facepalm: But now that you guys got Brian, I've been hoping for something good to happen for you.
We will talk any fans. Who do u root for