Toozeday

Morning gang, quiet Monday night, had a small fire and listened to some podcasts

an ember shot out and burned a whole in my pants, but I'll survive

Morning gang, quiet Monday night, had a small fire and listened to some podcasts

an ember shot out and burned a whole in my pants, but I'll survive
Glad you are ok Hot Pants

Glad you are ok Hot Pants
i could've died

the divide horror GIF by Shudder

Phillies are up, Astros are reeling. Life is good.

Anyone ever at a mall before it actually opens and get passed by the old ladies power walking? I feel embarrassed and like I should be trying to keep up

Anyone ever at a mall before it actually opens and get passed by the old ladies power walking? I feel embarrassed and like I should be trying to keep up

Yep and in fact one of them ran into me. She came up from behind me and didn't even say sorry

Yep and in fact one of them ran into me. She came up from behind me and didn't even say sorry

Had to check into security to get roof access and check in with management to start work so I was walking around a lot. These three ladies passed me like four times. Felt like Falcon in the part of the movie where Captain America keeps running past him

Who goes to a mall that is not an old lady?