Toozeday

Meh.

I liked having the brick and mortar BB&B around the corner so I could touch and feel the products. Online, they're just amazon.
Touch and feel the products?

I have seen this movie before

I think I am getting closer to trimming down my beard for the season...just not feeling it right now
I think I am done with mine too

Hoping I can beat the rain until I can get home. I spent a few hours cleaning up the truck last night

morning

played tennis last night for the first time in 2024 and man did everything feel clunky. I need to get out with the ball machine.

OghdpX.gif

paid: $1,257.40
after fees/shipping: $5,675.17
profit: $4,417.77

(+431.98%)

brickeconomy.com makes it super easy. Hardest part was remembering what I paid for each set. Some had receipts and others had discount stickers on them, but I know a few of them I paid another % off of the price on the sticker, so the number is actually a little higher.

paid: $1,257.40
after fees/shipping: $5,675.17
profit: $4,417.77

(+431.98%)

brickeconomy.com makes it super easy. Hardest part was remembering what I paid for each set. Some had receipts and others had discount stickers on them, but I know a few of them I paid another % off of the price on the sticker, so the number is actually a little higher.

You could have turned that $4400 into another $1600 yesterday just buying and selling SMCI in just a few hours.

You could have turned that $4400 into another $1600 yesterday just buying and selling SMCI in just a few hours.

you could say the same thing every single day if you pick the right stock mover from the past...

you could say the same thing every single day if you pick the right stock mover from the past...

I’ve been talking about SMCI for awhile. Just get in the game and start paying attention to your surroundings. AI is easy money right now.

or just Malls in general. I think this internet shopping fad is going to fade.
I went to a couple malls in the last year and I will say, there is a part of me that missed doing that

I went to a couple malls in the last year and I will say, there is a part of me that missed doing that

having a wife and kid that like to shop, I still frequent malls enough to hate them.

Kinda nostalgic doing that. That was the go to during the winters in HS because it was rarely fit outside to do anything else