Toozeday

never?

it's only been a few months...

BB&B is a pretty good brand to get...people loved it
Yes I get BB&B but I don't get why they would want to tangle with Overstock?

Yes I get BB&B but I don't get why they would want to tangle with Overstock?
BBB claimed bankruptcy and were closing all their stores...they didn't have much else going on.

they gonna pull a Bed, Bath and Beyond?

aka Overstock.com

We'll all be ordering from sears catalog this christmas, all I'm saying

Goodbye Amazon

BBB claimed bankruptcy and were closing all their stores...they didn't have much else going on.
But I thought it was a good brand?

But I thought it was a good brand?
it is

but they didn't pivot to the internet age well, thus the bankruptcy. They still relied on being a brick and mortar store as opposed to building up a good online presence.

but the name is still very known...I think my mom still has a stack of those 20% coupons.

never?

it's only been a few months...

BB&B is a pretty good brand to get...people loved it
Meh.

I liked having the brick and mortar BB&B around the corner so I could touch and feel the products. Online, they're just amazon.

Meh.

I liked having the brick and mortar BB&B around the corner so I could touch and feel the products. Online, they're just amazon.
don't disagree...but that's the minority these days.

those stores were overwhelming though...too much stuff

I think I am getting closer to trimming down my beard for the season...just not feeling it right now

I think I am getting closer to trimming down my beard for the season...just not feeling it right now
Waiting for the sock burnings, or the Tiki Bar to open and officially start summer?

Waiting for the sock burnings, or the Tiki Bar to open and officially start summer?
I don't think I can wait that long...I just don't feel like being bearded anymore...at least not this length of beard

it is

but they didn't pivot to the internet age well, thus the bankruptcy. They still relied on being a brick and mortar store as opposed to building up a good online presence.

but the name is still very known...I think my mom still has a stack of those 20% coupons.
Say hi to your mom for me