Vinyl is a good investment as well

Last edited:
This is a tough assignment for me.

In no particular order:

Traveller - Chris Stapleton
Good News For People Who Love Bad News - Modest Mouse
Yours, Dreamily - The Arcs
Two Against Nature or Everything Must Go - Steely Dan
Chewy screwed up the thread title apparently. Because you guys are clearly nominating the gayest albums

This is a tough assignment for me.

In no particular order:

Traveller - Chris Stapleton
Good News For People Who Love Bad News - Modest Mouse
Yours, Dreamily - The Arcs
Two Against Nature or Everything Must Go - Steely Dan
Not bad. I can’t listen to Steely Dan after the George Carlin bit though

Vinyl? Perhaps only time will tell. But your generation will probably get the vapors over collecting classic CD's
Nah, we’ll probably just still be playing our music from our phones and griping about whatever technology replaces that

Top 5 albums of all time you say?
This is my Rock list:

1. Dark Side of the Moon
2. Exile on Main St.
3. Zeppelin IV
4. Appetite for Destruction
5. Who's Next
Literally none of those are from the 21st century

But that list outside of numbers 2 and 5 is pretty gay

Chewy screwed up the thread title apparently. Because you guys are clearly nominating the gayest albums
None of the albums I listed are gay, and you know damn well what I'll do to any dude that says otherwise.

Literally none of those are from the 21st century
Yep, misread that one.

1) Blunderbuss (Jack White)
2) A/B (Kaleo)
3) Howl (BRMC)
4) Traveller (Chris Stapleton)
5) Come Around Sundown (Kings of Leon)

There’s only a handful of live albums that I like. I love live music. I generally don’t like live albums.

But I like like the ability to make my own playlists and pick which song I want to hear without changing an album.

When the first kid starts refusing to do it just knock her up again :noidea:

There’s only a handful of live albums that I like. I love live music. I generally don’t like live albums.

But I like like the ability to make my own playlists and pick which song I want to hear without changing an album.
Live albums depends on the performer/group. Most bands don't sound as well live, but there are exceptions, like Iron Maiden who are even better live. Live After Death and Rock In Rio are phenomenal live albums.

Not bad. I can’t listen to Steely Dan after the George Carlin bit though
I'm not familiar with that bit. I put "George Carlin Steely Dan" into the Google machine and got this, but I don't have 20 minutes to watch it right now.

It took me a long time to get into Steely Dan, but they're pretty brilliant.

Live albums depends on the performer/group. Most bands don't sound as well live, but there are exceptions, like Iron Maiden who are even better live. Live After Death and Rock In Rio are phenomenal live albums.
There’s great live bands that I don’t care for live albums. Fillmore East is the major exception. There’s certain songs I prefer live(Willie Nelson’s Whiskey River for one), but for albums, I don’t care to hear the chatter and the crowd noise

I'm not familiar with that bit. I put "George Carlin Steely Dan" into the Google machine and got this, but I don't have 20 minutes to watch it right now.

It took me a long time to get into Steely Dan, but they're pretty brilliant.
The bit wasn’t about Steely Dan, he just mentioned them in a non flattering way. “These are the same people that sort their garbage, jog with their dogs and listen to Steely Dan”