tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

I've lived in both NorCal and SoCal. Preferred SoCal. Better beaches, warmer water, better drugs, hotter chicks, better and more nightspots, warmer temps, no rain, closer to Mexico, and better fishing.

Downside: More bullshit and posers.

The Office Whatever GIF

That's probably a real pic of her.

Florida >>>>>>> California

Policy wise, maybe. Geographically, Florida is a big sand bar. The highest point in Florida is maybe 600 feet. California has it all: mountains, deserts, forests, valleys, no alligators or pythons or hurricanes.

Fucking HOA sent me a violation letter that I had blocked access to a driveway a month ago.

My own driveway. While I was clearing out my fucking garage. Some snitch ass Karen fuckhead caused this. I will find them and destroy them.

Speaking of HOA, the townhouse that had about 16 people living in it being rented with the six cars parked in front, all of the people moved out at the same time in the middle of last month.

Still have no fucking idea what was going on with all those people. I think it was like 4 different families crammed into a 3/3 townhouse.

Fucking HOA sent me a violation letter that I had blocked access to a driveway a month ago.

My own driveway. While I was clearing out my fucking garage. Some snitch ass Karen fuckhead caused this. I will find them and destroy them.
People like that are stupid. Who gives a shit if block own driveway. Actually sounds like something you would do because you don’t want to be around idiots

Some HOAs hire inspection companies to drive around neighborhoods and report violations.

They make lots of money off the fines.

Language like this gives me the chills. I gotta find a way to use it:

“Z’s product innovations have culminated into an ecosystem of complimentary services that should enhance monetization capabilities and increase penetration of real estate transaction [total addressable market], resulting in meaningful upside to revenue over the long-term. High incremental margins from a largely fixed cost base should result in even more impressive long-term EBITDA upside.”

Heh heh heh..."spatchcocked"