tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Moderator: Okay, I see a hand, what is your question?
Doofus: Hi, my name is so-and-so, and I have a question...ummm.....uhhh......my question is....uhhhh...

This reminds me about what @williewilliejuan said a couple of months ago about being able to monitor your keyboarding activity.

This reminds me about what @williewilliejuan said a couple of months ago about being able to monitor your keyboarding activity.

Yep. People think they can trick the system with a mouse mover, but you can drill into what they’re actually doing. It tricks the first level because they show active, but if you have suspicions, there are other levels you can go to. Bottom line, just do the work you’re being paid to.

Yep. People think they can trick the system with a mouse mover, but you can drill into what they’re actually doing. It tricks the first level because they show active, but if you have suspicions, there are other levels you can go to. Bottom line, just do the work you’re being paid to.

Creepy.

Necessary. My people all work from home. People take advantage. If people didn’t take working from home as an opportunity to “work” three jobs and not put in hours at any of them, this shit wouldn’t be necessary. I’ve had to fire people for this. One guy swore up and down he wasn’t working two jobs until I sent him a screen shot of him on a Zoom call at another lender. He had the rare opportunity to get fired twice that day.

Listless slugabeds
View attachment 120969

Get a job!

They already have a job - warming hearts.

(Usually a comment like that would be so saccharine-sweet, it would make me want to vomit, but we're talking about baby-critters here, and ones that were not only rescued, but sick and nursed back to health, so ... )

They already have a job - warming hearts.

(Usually a comment like that would be so saccharine-sweet, it would make me want to vomit, but we're talking about baby-critters here, and ones that were not only rescued, but sick and nursed back to health, so ... )
You big gay homo! WTF?! Barf! Who is this imposter and what have you done with the REAL cali cat?!

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

:heh: stoopit cuddly critters always making grownups act outta pocket

Back